Yamasaki Academy – Headquarters
5609 Fishers Ln. Suite 6A and 7A
Rockville, MD 20852
Click here for Google Map
We have GREAT news!!!
SUMMER CAMP for 2013
We’re pleased to inform you that this summer the Yamasaki Academy is offering Summer Training Camps for children between the ages of 5 and 12 years of age!!
Our Camp will run from June 17th until June 28th 9 am to 6pm. The Training Camp will be held at our Rockville location.
The Training Camp will include Martial Arts training to improve and add skills in competitive and self-defense situations, enforcement of confidence and good behavior, history of Martial Arts and will also include lots of other fun games, movies, etc.
We count on your support to make this Camp great fun for everyone!!
The cost for our Summer Training Camp will be $355 for one week and $600 for 2 weeks. This price is good for registrations made by April 30th. After April 30th the cost is $455 for one week and $800 for 2 weeks. Families of 2 or more children will have 20% off of the total. Yamasaki students that bring a family member or friend that is NOT a Yamasaki Academy registered student will have 15% off. Active Military and law enforcement discount is 10%.
For more info on our Training Camp email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (301)770-0969 or (240)461-1313.
Below we have the guidelines for our Camp.
Guidelines must be followed strictly.
• Parents should drop off child(ren) between 8:30 and 9:00 a.m (early drop off is available starting at 7:30 am for an additional $15 each day). Activities begin at 9:00 sharp! Please notify the school as early as possible if your child will not be attending that day.
• Yamasaki Academy must be notified at sign-up of ALL allergies (including FOOD allergies)
• Payment is due at sign-up by credit card, debit card or cash.
• Parent is responsible for payment of all contracted days. This includes any missed days, vacation days, and sick days.
• Please keep your child at home or arrange for backup care when any of the following are present: vomiting, fever, diarrhea, rash, severe cough, any mucus discharge from eyes or nose.
• Children MUST bring a bagged lunch and 2 snacks Every Day except for water and juice that will be provided by Yamasaki Academy. The academy has a refrigerator and microwave if necessary. On Friday the 15th we will be hosting a Pizza lunch for the kids! (Only pack two snacks for Friday)
• Students must bring a clean uniform with their belt Every Day. We will be having Martial Arts classes daily. Please send extra T-shirt. Parents please check to ensure that your child leaves with everything they came with when you pick them up.
• Pick up time begins at 4:30 and NO LATER than 6:15 p.m. A charge of $15.00 will apply for ALL late pickups . No exceptions! No excuses! Please be prepared to pay upon pickup!
We try very hard to accommodate your needs, but we must have guidelines to make everything run smoothly.